UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is a state-level test. The entrance exam 2020 is being conducted by Lucknow University. It is conducted in a pen-paper mode in different shifts. The Rank of candidates is done based on their Marks obtained in the entrance exam. Lucknow University (LU) is a government-owned Indian research university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The University is organized into more than 146 colleges, and institutes, located throughout the city and other surrounding areas.UPBED EXAM ADMIT CARD
|Starting Date of Application||12/02/2020|
|Last Date For Online Apply||06/03/2020|
|New Examination Date||09/08/2020|
|Admit Card Available Date||27/07/2020|
|Date of Results||Notified Later|
|Date of Counseilings||Notified Later|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP- Click Here.
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP- Click Here.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM– Click Here.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE- Click Here.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING UNIVERSITY
- University of Lucknow, Lucknow, LU (Exam Conducting University)
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to Download UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card?
- Visit the Official Website of LU or Click Here.
What is the Written Exam Pattern for UPBED 2020?
- The B.Ed entrance examination will be Objective type and will consist of Two Question papers. each question paper will be 300 Marks and Three hours of duration. There Will Be Negative Marking Of 1/3.
What is the Written Exam Pattern for First Question Paper UPBED 2020?
First Question Paper- This paper will be 200 marks and 3 hours of duration For First & Second Paper Each. it will consist,
- General Knowledge question, and
- Language (Hindi or English).
What is the Written Exam Pattern for Second Question Paper UPBED 2020?
- Second Question Paper– This paper is of 200 marks and 3 hours of duration. it will consist,
- Aptitude Test, and
- Subject Knowledge (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture).
What to Carry at UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Exam Center?
- 02 hard copies of UP B.Ed 2020 admit card.
- A valid id proof in original such as Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID.
- Black / blue ballpoint pen.
- I forgot the password . Can I generate a new password?
- Yes! there is an option to generate a new password and for that, you need to visit the official website- Click Here.
- UPBED EXAM ADMIT CARD