Uttar Pradesh SI Recruitment 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB), Lucknow invited online applications for the post of Sub Inspector & other Various posts. Now the last date of application is extended to 15-06-2021. All Interested Candidates Can apply & ready to serve UP Police. Any More Updates related to UP SI Recruitment will be informed on https://www.jobsguide.in
|Application Begin Date||01/04/2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15/06/2021|
|Last Date Exam Fee Payment||15/06/2021|
|Hall Ticket / Admit Card Date||Will be announced later|
|Answer Key Released Date||Will be announced later|
|Date of Computer Based Test||Will be announced later|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in |
Any Recognized University in India.
|Minimum Age: 21 Years.|
Maximum Age: 28 Years.
Age Between: 01/07/1993 to 01/07/2000
TOTAL VACANCY – 9534 POST
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sub Inspector SI||9027|
|Application and Examination Fees||Rs. 400/- (for all applicants)|
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the registration portal i.e. https://upprpbsie20.onlineapplicationform.org/UPPRPBR/
- Only one Common Online application is required to be submitted by an applicant for the post of SI Civil / PAC / FSSO.
- Applications submitted through any other source will not be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to read the notification, instructions to applicants, vacancy position carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications and pay the prescribed fee much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the Online Registration Portal on account of heavy load on the portal during the closing days.
- The Department does not accept any responsibility for the Applicants not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control.
- Before final submission of the online application, Applicants must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/correction/modification will be allowed under any circumstances.
- The Applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that all statements/inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete, and correct to the best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. application.
|Male||GEN/OBC/SC||168 CMS||79-84||4.8 KM Run in 28 Minutes|
|Male||ST||160 CMS||77-82||4.8 KM Run in 28 Minutes|
|Female||GEN/OBC/SC||152 CMS||NA||2.4 KM Run in 16 Minutes|
|Female||ST||147 CMS||NA||2.4 KM Run in 16 Minutes|
|General Hindi||100||2 hours|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Logical Exam||100|
Frequently Asked Questions?
The Last Date of SI Recruitment is 15/06/2021.
The Qualification required is Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university of India.
The minimum age is 21 Years & Maximum age is 28 Years.
The Salary is from 9300-34800 & Grade Pay is 4200.
Yes, Anyone who is the citizen of India can apply for UP Police SI.
You can apply online via UPPRB official websites – https://upprpbsie20.onlineapplicationform.org/UPPRPBR/
Yes, there will be a age relaxation of reserved category according to government norms.
No, You can apply only online.