AIRFORCE X & Y GROUP 01/2021 ONLINE FORM-
|Notification date :||11/12/2019|
|Application Begin date :||02/01/2020|
|Last Date for Online apply :||20/01/2020|
|Examination date :||19-23 March 2020|
|Admit Card Available(tentative) :||March 2020|
|Result Available :||Dates coming soon|
|Exam Held on Phase II :||Dates coming soon|
|Admit Card Available :||Dates coming soon|
- This Selection Test is to become an Airman of IAF and is not for selection as Commissioned Officers/Pilots/Navigators. The examination is valid for one intake/entry i.e., intake 01/2021 only.
- This Selection Test is only for eligible male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates. Females are not eligible.
- Applicant can be a civilian or a serving NCs(E) of Indian Air Force. If you are a civilian then you must be an unmarried male candidate. If you are a serving NCs(E) of IAF you can be married or unmarried male, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria of respective date of birth block.
- Exam will be in three successive phases:-
- (a) Phase-I Online Test (For understanding marking scheme of STAR, please refer mock test link.)
- (b) Phase-II Physical Fitness Test, AT-I and AT-II Test
- (c) Phase-III Medical Fitness Test
All successfully registered candidates will be issued with an Admit Card for Phase-I on their respective e-mail IDs.The admit card can also be downloaded from candidate login. The list of candidates shortlisted for Phase-II, based on their performance in Phase-I online test, will be subsequently uploaded on https://airmenselection.cdac.in and will be issued with a new admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for Phase-II test at an Airmen Selection Centre.
- For Phase-I Test: No original document/photocopy is required to be carried by the candidates for appearing in Phase-I online written test. Candidates are to carry only a coloured printout of their Admit Card alongwith a valid ID proof. Candidates to read the instructions carefully and are to report at an exam centre as per date and time written on Admit Card.
- For Phase-II Test: If shortlisted, a new Admit Card for Phase-II exam will be issued on registered e-mail ID. The admit card can also be downloaded from candidate login. All original documents/certificates (as applicable) alongwith self attested photocopies will be required to be produced for appearing in Phase-II test. The relevant instructions will be printed on Phase-II Admit Card. Candidates are to read the instructions carefully and to report with a coloured printout of Admit Card and original documents/certificates at an Airmen Selection Centre as per date and time written over it.
- Meaning of Air Force Personnel: A serving/retired/discharged/deceased personnel i.e., officer / airmen / NCs(E) or a Civilian paid out of Defence Services Estimate.
- Meaning of SOAFP: SOAFP means Son of Air Force Personnel.
- In the download section:-
- (a) Form-I – is Service Certificate in respect of serving NCs(E) of IAF.
- (b) Form-II – is Certificate for sons of serving Air Force Personnel (other than civilians).
- (c) Form-III – is Certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION.||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS/SUGGESTIONS RELATED TO SITES OR APPLICATION FORMS,PLEASE MAIL US AT- [email protected]
WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP YOU,THANK YOU.